Friday, November 27, 2009

Ornaments in a Jar

I love to find different ways to display some of the beautiful ornaments they have for sale these days. There are so many great color themes out there (red & silver, red & gold, bright colors, silver & gold, etc.), but you can't exactly do every theme on your tree at once. So, I try to do little mini displays using the themes around the house. I saw these ornaments at Home Depot last week and I knew I had to have them. I already had a large jar from the Pottery Barn Outlet and I knew they were look great in it. What do you think? How do you display ornaments at your house?

1 comment:

  1. I love the red and gold together! Also, I stole your idea with smaller jars. We found some red beads that I used to wrap around my tree when I was single. I am now going to put them in smaller jars this year and look for better jars next year!

    ReplyDelete