Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sad it's Over!

I am sad to report that 90% off Valentine's Day items at Target is over. Anything left lingering around at the store now is ringing up the dreaded INF (i.e. prices are no longer in the system) and its YMMV on whether or not they will sell it to you. On Tuesday, I made sure to check out some of the stores in my area I hadn't been to in a few days or looked thru good enough. I knew it would be the last day for 90% off and didn't want to miss out.

My grand total for all items pictured below was $16.93. Had I purchased everything at regular prices, it would have been $181.93 (it's more than 90% off because I was charged $1 for something instead of $1.99). Amazing savings isn't it? While it is true that I am not 100% sure what I am going to do with all this stuff, I know I will find a use for everything. I am planning on using the Crayola items and stickers for birthday party / Valentine's Day / Christmas gifts for my sons friends. And I can never pass up a book at 90% off. It's too good of a deal to let go and shelters, schools, etc. always need books! And I am thinking that the candles in the bottom picture would make perfect teachers gifts or hostess gifts. And I suppose the cake pans mean I need to make a cool cake. Maybe a rainbow cake like this???

I'm already looking forward to Target's 90% off Easter clearance and putting together my plan. Can't wait to see what I can find and I hope everyone shares their finds too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment