Friday, February 25, 2011

Freebie Fridays!

I thought I'd start doing a weekly post about the freebies I have scored during the week and the prizes I have received. I can't recall receiving any wins in the mail, but I did get some good freebies.

I finally went and picked up my free monthly gift from Bath & Body Works with my BBW LUV card. This month it was three free travel sized products of any scent you wanted. I was super excited and can't wait to see what next month is! Luckily I do not have long to wait!

I also received my Weeble for "liking" the Playskool facebook page and filing out a form. And a coupon for free Coffee-Mate cream from their Free Flavor Friday promotion.

Of course, all of these freebies are expired now, BUT there are always freebies out there to be had! What did you get in your mailbox this week???


No comments:

Post a Comment