Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Reveal of the Refinishing Project.

As promised, here is the final reveal of the bed refinished project! You can check out the before here. I dug around the basement quickly and threw on the first queen sized duvet / sheet set I could find. Since then, I have found a few different duvet sets down there, so I am still deciding on what I want to do. I do not want to buy anything new right now, since I have no real "theme" planned for the room. If I find something I love, it will be easy to plan use that as a base to build the room around!

I am super pleased with the way it turned out and can't wait to tackle something else. I have a few cheap IKEA side tables in the basement I would like to do something with. I am not sure that they are real wood, but I don't think it will be a problem. I am not even sure that these nightstands were real wood come to think of it? I bought them super cheap from Target probably 12 years ago and I am amazed they have survived thru all these moves. It's shocking how long some things last.





4 comments: